Special Features in DC Brushless motors
Esco’s brushless motors are compact and high output motors which have the same characteristics as DC motors; voltage is proportional to the rotation and speed is easy to control.? Compared with DC motors with brush, brushless motors’ life is longer and maintenance free.? In our DC brushless motors, high efficiency is achieved by optimizing the stator core and other parts while using electromagnetic analysis.
- DRH (6poles 10[W]～100[W]model)
- DKK (8poles 10[W]～70[W]model)
- 2-phase Brushless motors
- Small 3-Phase Brushless Motor
※Specifications of each product are subject to change without notice for improvements.
Compact and high output covering a wide variety of applications
- Number of pole：6
- Contains current limit circuit
- Provides FG output
- High pressure type(DC60[V]～180[V])
- Commercial power supply can be commutated and used as drive power supply
- Speed controll by external signal voltage is available
- Low pressure type(DC5[V]～48[V])
- As DC power supply, normally used voltage can be covered
- Coreless model is available
- Number of pole：8
2-phase Brushless motors
- As DC power supply, normally used voltage can be covered(DC12[V]～24[V])
- Variable speed control by switching input voltage is available
- Lock protection/automatic recovery function attached
- Rectangular shape so easy to lay out.
- Separate placed drive circuit is also available
・Cross flow fan
・Small pump and others
Small 3-Phase Brushless Motors
Compact, light weight, high efficiency, low-cost, and available in a variety of application.
・Copy machines, printers, and scanners
・Currency converters, surveillance cameras, and automatic valves
・Drills, drivers, and game machines
We welcome to design, develop and produce based on your required specifications and characteristics by small lot.? Please feel free to contact with our sales engineers.